Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes

Welcome to Heroes Guild Forum! Heroes is a Guild based on a Famous MMORPG game in Kern Server. Heroes was made by IamZam and ting55 and more. Guild Heroes will be one of the growing and fastest and popular Guild in Kern! Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heroes Guild Forums!

I wanna join Heroes :O!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JesterLee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

I wanna join Heroes :O!! Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join Heroes :O!!   I wanna join Heroes :O!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:17 pm

The name of the character you would like to join with: JesterLee

Level: 77 for now

Class: Bow Jester :/
How much do you play FLYFF per week and per day:
Lots.. 8-12hours weekends... 5-8hours weekly D:

Timezone: PST

Previous characters/your flyff experience? Mad I use to play around v7 where the pd's dropped quit for i think.. 1 and a half year and came back cause of my friend who kept bothering me back to join ._.

Why you would like to join Heroes?
Trick question...? Haha Kidding Very Happy I know some of the people in it, i would love to meet weird, random, more talkative people, and new experience of how the flyff community works? OH and i want to be a... HEROE!! Whoooshh!!

About me: My names Allan Lee, Haha I'm random.. weird.. I love to fool around.. I have ''SUGAR RUSHES''.. I can go insane and crazy :O.. Yeah.. I can show more about me if i can join :]

In and out Allan goes~
Cya around Heroes Razz
Back to top Go down
Zam
Admin
Admin
Zam

Number of posts : 672
IGN : IamZam, ElementalZam
Real name/nickname : Zam
Registration date : 2007-10-23

I wanna join Heroes :O!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna join Heroes :O!!   I wanna join Heroes :O!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:57 pm

done. =D
Back to top Go down

I wanna join Heroes :O!!
Page 1 of 1