Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes

Welcome to Heroes Guild Forum! Heroes is a Guild based on a Famous MMORPG game in Kern Server. Heroes was made by IamZam and ting55 and more. Guild Heroes will be one of the growing and fastest and popular Guild in Kern! Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Heroes Guild Forums!

i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stun

i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P Empty
PostSubject: i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P   i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:51 pm

character name:stun

lvl:81 (atm ;D)

class:1v1 billposter

how long i play per day:8-10 hours on weekdays =D, 2-3 hours on weekends D=

timezone: um, well i live in california,USA so yah Razz

any previous flyff experiences? well i played around like v5 or sumthing with my 90+ ranger lol! so i kinda know wuts gonig on and stuff...i quit at like v7 and rejoined at begining of v10 cuz i was bored Surprised

why do you wana join Heroes? uhhhh, cuz heroes is awesome :O! also because i heard it was a fun,active, and a great guild to be in. Very Happy i've also joined before too, so yea

about me: dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... i am a super tastic, active machine :OOOO! if you've seen me making jokes and stuff wit frends, u could see me go hyphyyyyy! WOOOOOO Twisted Evil oops, i forgot my name haha, my name is Drew ^^
Back to top Go down
Cobbs
Master
Master
Cobbs

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P   i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 pm

whoooyayaya youre back in!
Back to top Go down
Ishi
Supporter
Supporter
Ishi

Number of posts : 44
IGN : IshidA/LiQuiEx
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P   i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 am

I PK U NAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P   i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wana rejoin heroes plox! :P
Page 1 of 1